Thursday, April 21, 2011

praise{break}

can i just take out a moment to have a praise{break}?

today i just randomly went to my online banking...which i do at least 2x a day, just to make sure im still in overdraft lol. and lo and behold, I HAVE MONEY!!!

im not one to rejoice so soon, but i feel like crying and my heart is leaping and i wanna dance. when i saw that my lips just kept saying "hallelujah God" over and over.

why, you say, do i say "im not one to rejoice so soon?"

well, bc its not a lot of money.  at all. HU finally paid me, and after overdraft charges im out of the red by a long shot, but its still not enough to cover all the expenses i have [which arent a lot, when i measure them to others expenses, but still, i dont have enough to cover everything]. then why am i so happy when the money is already spent and actually, ill probably be in overdraft in a week or so again?

bc right before i checked my account, i had finished a phone interview that ended with the manager scheduling an in-person interview for tomorrow.

man, im gonna cry. shoot, im already crying, who am i fooling?

No comments:

Post a Comment